- Rigorously tested for decades of use
- Exceptional support from our Customer Care team
- Incredible cooking control, with lightning fast high heat and very low lows
- Cooktop stays relatively cool for added safety and easy cleanup
- Cookware sensing guards against hot burners being left on
- Efficiently transfers heat, because energy is supplied directly to the cookware
- Three elements and bridging option to accommodate different pan sizes
- Can be installed flush with countertop for smooth, continuous surface
- Lock mode—cooktop will be locked so that no elements can be turned on
- Universal OFF turns all elements off
- Countdown timer with 1 to 99 minute range
- Flexible cooking configurations for a large variety of pan sizes and dish preparation
- Illuminated white LED sliding touch controls provide clean and clear feedback
38 CM TRANSITIONAL INDUCTION COOKTOP
38 CM TRANSITIONAL INDUCTION COOKTOP
MAGIC? NO, MAGNETS.
Beneath the sleek minimalist surface of the Wolf 38 cm Induction Cooktop dwells a cooking technology of startling precision and power. It’s called magnetic induction. The cooktop doesn’t heat up, the cookware does, fast and with perfectly distributed heat. Turn an element up or down, and the temperature response is instantaneous – up to 40% faster than gas or electric. Wolf induction produces very high highs and very low lows, for faster sears and boils or gentle simmers and melts. (A low-end finesse that other induction cooktops may not give you.)
The ICBCI152TF/S is highly efficient, exceptionally safe and easy to clean, because the cooktop stays relatively cool. Black ceramic glass surface resists scratching, staining, impact and heat. Illuminated white LED sliding touch controls are crisp and easy to read. And best of all, the 38 cm induction cooktop is just one of eight Wolf modules that bring specialty cooking into your kitchen.
ICBCG152TF/S 38 CM TRANSITIONAL GAS COOKTOP
ICBSM15TF/S 38 CM TRANSITIONAL STEAMER MODULE ICBMM15TF/S 38 CM TRANSITIONAL MULTIFUNCTION MODULE
ICBGM15TF/S 38 CM TRANSITIONAL GRILL MODULE ICBTM15TF/S 15" TRANSITIONAL TEPPANYAKI MODULE
- Height 51 (mm)
- Transport Weight 14 (kg)
- Temperature Zones 4
- Width 381 (mm)
- Voltage 220-240 (V)
- Element Large 1800/3000 (W)
- Depth 533 (mm)
- Electrical Connection 20 (Amp)
- Element Small 1200 (W)
05 OTHER FEATURES
CREATE A CUSTOM COOKING ARRAY
Integrated design and slim 38 cm width lets you use it à la carte with other modules for a custom cooking array. Modules have a streamlined control layout and frame – to seamlessly pair with one another
Heat your cookware up to 40% faster than gas or electric. Delivers lightning fast high heat or very low lows, with a melt setting for gentle heat and a true simmer setting to prevent scorching.
RIGOROUSLY TESTED TO ENSURE DEPENDABILITY
Each and every Wolf appliance is rigorously stress-tested to perform for over twenty years of daily use and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry.
COOKTOP STAYS COOL
With magnetic induction, the cooktop stays relatively cool, while the cookware heats up, fast and with perfectly distributed heat. Safer to operate, and easier to clean.
Illuminated white LED sliding touch control panel is crisp and easy to read. Lock feature prevents unwanted use of cooktop.
No worries about leaving a hot burner on, because elements can’t be energized without an induction-compatible pan on the surface.
EFFICIENTLY TRANSFERS HEAT
Almost no heat is wasted or lost into the air during cooking because energy is supplied directly to the cooking vessel.
FLEXIBLE COOKING SURFACE
Two elements and a bridging option accommodate different pan sizes and dish preparation.