- Assures predictably delicious results with 10 microwave power levels, convenient quick-start modes, and an intuitive Gourmet modes.
- Provides more cooking power than a traditional microwave with the help of convection and broil
- Coordinates with other Wolf built-in ovens and appliances with various handle and trim options
- Combines microwave, convection, and broil technologies to provide all-in one oven versatility
- Master your technique with tips and recipes from the Mastering the Speed Oven guide
- Micro Bake and Micro Roast modes reduce or completely eliminate preheat times
- Fits a 9-by-13 pan in the 1.6 cubic feet, stainless-steel interior
- Frees up counter space with efficient drop-down door design
76 CM E SERIES PROFESSIONAL SPEED OVEN
76 cm e series cpproffessional speed oven
Speed Oven - THE BEST OF TWO OVENS
A speed oven combines the power, speed, and smaller size of a microwave oven with the efficient heat distribution and browning capabilities of a convection oven and broiler. With the assistance of preset modes, you can use the two functions separately, such as popping popcorn with the microwave function or baking cakes with the convection oven function, or in tandem. Used together, the functions reduce overall cooking time while creating conventional oven results. This guide will assist you in understanding which mode is ideal for the dish you are preparing.
ICBSPO-24TE-STH 60 cm E Series Transitional Speed Oven
ICBSPO-30TE-STH 76 cm E Series Transitional Speed Oven
ICBSPO-30TM-STH 76 cm M Series Transitional Speed Oven
ICBSPO30CM/B/TH 76 CM E SERIES CONTEMPORARY SPEED OVEN – With Optional Black Handle Accessory
ICBSPO30PM/SPH 76 cm m series cpprofessional speed oven
- Height 454 (mm)
- Capacity 46 (L)
- Power Cord Length 1.8 Meters
- Width 759 (mm)
- Door Clearance 360 (mm)
- Receptacle Grounding-type (earthed), IEC inlet
- Depth 546 (mm)
- Weight 36 (kg)
Hot, moving air envelopes your food for evenly baked and fast results. Forgo preheating yourfull-sized oven for a single batch of cookies, or you can use it as a second oven to prepare a host of side dishes.
A high-powered broil element adds the sizzling heat needed to add the finishing touch. Creates a crusty sear for hamburgers and steaks, or caramelizes for the crusty top of crème brûlée.
Like Micro Bake, this mode uses microwave power to speed up results. Convection heat with microwave power provides the optimal ratio of speed and heat for roasting chicken or vegetables.
No more grimacing at leftovers. This mode automatically adjusts the cook time and power level based on the food’s moisture level, bringing it back to flavorful life.
A savior for mistimed meals and latecomers alike. Ensures everything is served hot, holding food at its ready-to-serve temperature for up to ninety minutes.
Convection heat paired with a low percentage of microwave power expedites the cooking process, preparing your
Quickly readies butter, chocolate, cream cheese— anything that needs a quick warm-up before beginning a culinary endeavor.
Often the unsung hero of the kitchen, it gets a lot done in less time. Use this mode as you would in a standard microwave oven
With the press of a button—and without fear of burnt kernels—you can savor this timeless snack in a matter of minutes.
From freezer to table in moments. Slashes meal prep time with smart defrosting technology.
From decadent hot cocoa to water for coffee or tea, curl up with a cozy sipper heated to your liking.
dish into the speed oven, select the cooking agenda from the intuitive menu, and the oven does the rest.
- 24” Side Trim Kit – Black
- Pro Handle