- Rigorously tested for decades of use
- Advanced Dual VertiCross convection system for faster preheats and consistent cooking across all racks
- Gourmet feature has menu of presets that automatically controls cooking of popular meals
- Interactive color touchscreen for advanced cooking control
- Can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for integrated look
- Enhanced interior views with triple-pane glass and three halogen lights
- 145 L capacity to handle multiple dishes at once
- 10 cooking modes for predictably delicious results (Convection, Roast, Bake, Grill, Convection Roast, Stone, Gourmet, Warm, Proof and Dehydrate)
M SERIES TRANSITIONAL BUILT-IN SINGLE OVEN
BUILT-IN M SERIES PROFESSIONAL DOUBLE OVEN
COOK EXACTLY THE MEALS YOU HAVE IN MIND.
The E series made Wolf precision performance accessible for more cooks. Now three distinct new styles make the E series ideal for more kitchen designs than ever. The new 762mm E series professional double oven features an all-stainless touch control panel, pro-style capped handles and stainless-framed doors – a design meant to coordinate beautifully with similarly-styled Wolf microwaves and warming drawers. Inside the upper oven, dual convection fans and ten cooking modes control heat and airflow more precisely than less sophisticated single-convection systems. Uniform heat throughout the oven and the efficiency of circulating air around the food produce faster, more consistent and more predictably delicious results for your baking, roasting and broiling. The lower oven is a standard, non-convection oven offering four modes (bake, broil, roast and proof).
The M series oven controls are a favourite of Wolf chefs for their intuitive usability whether setting the temperature, mode or timer. Meanwhile, dual interior halogen lights and a large viewing window help you keep tabs on cooking progress without having to disturb your dish by opening the door. Other standard convenience features include self-clean and timed cook settings, along with one full-extension, easy-glide rack and one full-extension, door-glide rack that put even the largest, heaviest dishes safely within reach.
ICBSO30TM/S/TH M SERIES TRANSITIONAL BUILT-IN SINGLE OVEN
ICBSO30CM/B M SERIES TRANSITIONAL BUILT-IN SINGLE OVEN
ICBSO30PM/S/PH M SERIES TRANSITIONAL BUILT-IN SINGLE OVEN
- Height 1280 (mm)
- Energy class C
- Electrical Load 32 (Amp)
- Heating Elements Top: 4, Bottom: 2 (Qty)
- Oven Usable Volume 111 upper, 122 lower (L)
- Oven capacity 145 L capacity
- Width 759 (mm)
- Transport Weight 182 (kg)
- Electrical Connection 40 (Amp)
- Convection Dual (top oven)
- Oven 1 Interior 636 x 415 x 418 (WxHxD mm)
- Depth 603 (mm)
- Voltage 220-240 (V)
- Door Clearance 559 (mm)
- Oven Grill Yes
- Oven 2 Interior 636 x 416 x 461 (WxHxD mm)
05 OTHER FEATURES
COLOR TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
A colour touch screen makes controlling basic oven functions as easy as ever, while providing advanced control that standard button interfaces can’t – for instance, choosing from a library of presets in gourmet mode.
Remove racks and guides, press a button and let your wolf m series oven perform its own cleaning ritual. after the four hour cycle, simply wipe any ash or powder away with a soft cloth.
EASILY MONITOR PROGRESS INSIDE
Large, triple-pane glass windows and three bright halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process.
Say goodbye to the sound of oven door slams. m series oven doors open and close quietly and easily, thanks to a spring and damper door hinge system.
STANDARD OR RUSH INSET INSTALLATION
M series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design.