- Rigorously tested for decades of use
- Exceptional support from our Customer Care team
- Advanced Dual VertiCross convection system for faster preheats and consistent cooking across all racks
- Gourmet feature has menu of presets that automatically controls cooking of popular meals
- Interactive color touchscreen for advanced cooking control
- Can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for integrated look
- Enhanced interior views with triple-pane glass and three halogen lights
- 145 L capacity to handle multiple dishes at once
- 10 cooking modes for predictably delicious results (Convection, Roast, Bake, Grill, Convection Roast, Stone, Gourmet, Warm, Proof and Dehydrate)
76 CM M SERIES TRANSITIONAL BUILT-IN DOUBLE OVEN
BUILT-IN M SERIES TRANSITIONAL DOUBLE OVEN
Is there a signature dish you’ve never quite dared to prepare? Beef Wellington, perhaps, or spinach soufflé? Now is your time, with the new Wolf 762mm M series built-in double oven. It takes the guesswork out of even the most difficult dishes. Just dial in any of 10 precision cooking modes and the oven delivers the optimal heat and airflow for the dish. No hot or cold spots to spoil your results. Just beautifully browned roast chicken, perfect chocolate chip cookies, crisply crusted casserole. You’re in culinary heaven.
The Dual VertiCross™ system is our most advanced dual convection ever, quickly saturating the oven cavity with consistent heat across all racks. The cooking modes are precise and intuitive, to ensure that the meal you bring to the table is every bit as delicious as the meal you had in mind. A Gourmet feature has a menu of presets that automatically controls the cooking, making commonly prepared meals quick and easy. With the new M series oven, you can put beef Wellington back on the menu.
M series boasts Wolf’s sleekest and most full-featured ovens yet. Available in a variety of styles and sizes, M series ovens seamlessly integrate into any kitchen.
The three new distinct styles of the M series ovens give you the option to choose products that cohesively fit your specific kitchen design.
Contemporary: The minimalist, handle-less design, black glass and a colour LCD touch panel create a sleek look. Offered in single or double 762mm widths.
Transitional: Available in single and double 762mm width, this design can easily integrate into any kitchen design. Transitional ovens are stainless with tubular handles and come with a full-colour LCD touch-panel display.
Professional: Available in single or double 762 mm width. Professional models are stainless with professional handles and combine the LCD touch panel display with control knobs. Signature red knobs are standard; black and stainless knobs are also available.
Wolf's ICBDO30TM/S/TH Transitional double oven offers two 125 litre ovens, with Dual VertiCross™ system, in a classic design which can easily integrate with any kitchen style.
ICBDO30TM/S/TH Built-in M Series Transitional Double Oven
ICBDO30CM/B Built-in M Series Contemporary Double Oven
ICBDO30PM/S/PH Built-in M Series Professional Double Oven
- Height 1292 (mm)
- Energy Class C
- Electrical Load 44 (Amp)
- Oven Grill Yes
- Oven 1 Interior 641 x 448 x 506(WxHxD mm)
- Width 759 (mm)
- Transport Weight 182 (kg)
- Electrical Connection 50 (Amp)
- Dual Verticross Convection Yes
- Oven 2 Interior 640 x 424 x 462 (WxHxD mm)
- Depth 584 (mm)
- Voltage 220-240 (V)
- Door Clearance 543 (mm)
- Oven Usable Volume 125 (L)
Multi-Function Pan (Available Nov 2015)
Perfect for roasting or grilling meats and vegetables in the Wolf M series oven.
Bake Stone Kit
For M Series ovens