Who Makes The Best Premium Refrigerators?
Since featuring “Best Kitchen Ever” on the popular television show, The Block, Sub-Zero’s luxury refrigerators are now one of the most top rated refrigerators in India.
Do you want to know who makes the best premium refrigerators? Or what makes the refrigerator best? In this article, we will help you find the refrigerator with the best combination of storage capacity, efficiency, temperature control and ease of us.
Preserve What Matters
When it comes to the brand’s product range, you will be thrilled for choice. The collection of a variety of built-in refrigerators, integrated refrigerators, under-counter refrigerators, and wine storage. Sub-Zero’s PRO 48 series is also available for people looking for big storage.
Sub-Zero brought us the first built-in refrigerator in the 1950s, and they have maintained the lead over the competition in the luxury refrigerators and appliances.
No wonder you will find Sub-Zero as a centerpiece of the kitchen in so many ways of the world’s finest homes.
Does Sub-Zero have the best refrigerators?
So, does Sub-Zero have the cool refrigerator you are hungry for? Or will you give other brands the cold shoulder?
Sub-Zero is a global brand which makes the best premium refrigerators in India. Its product provides a more reliable product of refrigerator. Few people believe bigger is always better when designing their ideal kitchen. Sub-Zero prides you providing the best refrigerator brand.
When Sub-Zero introduced built-in refrigeration in 1954, that function led to a form that becomes one of the most imitated home-product designs ever: the classic Sub-Zero look with its bold, louvered grille over the dual compressors.
Through the years, Sub-Zero expanded its design leadership with best-integrated refrigeration and built-in wine preservation that merges seamlessly into the decor. From its modest beginnings, it has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators.
Why Sub-Zero refrigerators?
- A Secret Of Fresh, Appetizing Food – Ever tasted fishy or oniony ice cubes? That can’t happen with Sub-Zero. The refrigerator and the freezer don’t share air.
- Not Just A Refrigerator – A food Preservation System – The average household throws out more than 500 pounds of food annually. Sub-Zero reduce waste, keeping vegetables and fruits fresh 20% longer.
- Product That Last And Last And Last – A remarkable 20-plus years. That’s how long you can expect to enjoy your new Sub-Zero.
- A Kitchen Anchored In Pure Design – We believe in designing for generations, not the latest fads. That’s our products developed in consultation with leading members of the design community.
- A Relationship That Lasts Too – Sub-Zero takes a personal interest in making sure you have a satisfying customer relationship.
- Sub-Zero Saves Energy – Feel how firmly the door of a Sub-Zero closes. It has a magnetic seal around all four sides.
- Tested And Retested – Every major component of every unit is reliability-tested before being approved for assembly, and every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours.
- Built-In French/Double Door Refrigerator – Sub-Zero prides itself on providing the best double door refrigerator. These type of refrigerator have double doors up front and these are bigger in size in size than the single door refrigerators.
Is Sub-Zero worth the money?
A lot of people put up questions. Why Sub-Zero? Is Sub-zero worth the money? Here`s is the answer.
It has the brand name and best features in the refrigerator industry. From the cost point of view, it is moderate. You can easily afford that much.
Sub-Zero products are easily available in the market at an affordable price. Moreover, if you are willing to make your dream kitchen elegant and searching for the best luxury refrigerator in 2019. Sub-Zero is the favorable choice without any question.
Sub-Zero is an optimum refrigerator company. Apart from the brand name, looks, and many more things. You are concerned with the reliability of product and investment in the product? Don`t Worry.
You are investing in the brand that will last up to 20+ years. You are not just investing in looks of your kitchen but also investing in your family health.
We hope that you find this article resourceful.